The Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Medicine is a multi-disciplinary practice, which offers a broad variety of quality services.
- Outpatient psychiatric consultation and evaluation.
- Individual psychopharmacological evaluation and treatment.
- Individual psychotherapy evaluation and treatment.
- Time-limited, problem oriented, cognitive/behavioral group psychotherapy.
- Psychiatric consultation to our inpatient medical service at Lahey Medical Center.
- 24-hour emergency coverage for outpatients.
- 24-hour emergency coverage for the emergency room and for medical beds “in house”.
- Assessment and referral services.
- Mood disorders
- Stress-related disorders
- Family therapy
- Pediatric psychiatry
- Group therapy
Programs & Services:
- Initial Evaluations
- Mindfulness Program
- Ongoing Therapeutic Intervention and Assessment
- Stress Management Program